Friday, February 19, 2010

Did I Tear My Router Cuff Why Am I Sad This Week?

Why am I sad this week? - did i tear my router cuff

I can not get better. In recent weeks, I felt terrible. I had trouble sleeping, lack of energy and has trouble completing the task. I do not know bear to go to school, let alone talk to anyone. I stayed in some classes because I'm really tired this week. I'm happy and I never usually drugs. That may sound strange, but today I'm so angry when my internet is not working router, which literally broken into pieces and had no reason to be angry. What happens is that the work or school, it is mental?

5 comments:

  1. can not sleep will affect every aspect of their well-being, both physically and mentally. or it could be a fundamental problem that sleep, the cause of mood swings, etc. I think that everything you should see your doctor so that any illness directly affects. If the doctor can not find something, maybe a school counselor (or someone similar) could be a good person to talk.
    We hope that they are sorted ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happened to me is overrated last year, its good. In addition, if ur fight with someone who could speak some. What should be done one days at random and with people you always have fun and do what you want and nothing else matters happening around you really helps. What makes me do this because my best friend was under the influence of the young girl who was a very bad influence. Maybe his friends are changing, and they will not lose sight of what was. Hope that helps a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try to eat healthily, drink plenty of water, play sports, even if only ten minutes walk to the limited amount of caffeine you consume. Try to go to bed at the same time every night. If this fails, you should see your doctor. But then, in this time of year, people will suffer from seasonal depression, just as it darkens quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're just stressed. If you sleep a little longer, then you do it. Drink lots of water and make sure enough of what they eat not so tired. Anger is only frustration, but does not remain out of control. I had my share of anger and freak-outs, which are very unpleasant. :))) That is why it is better to take a step back and breathe deeply. Stand firm and beyond the gray sky.

    ReplyDelete