Sunday, February 21, 2010

How Much Is A Dutch Master I'm Planning To Do My Masters In The Netherlands So I Need Help On Getting To Know Some Things.?

I'm planning to do my masters in the netherlands so i need help on getting to know some things.? - how much is a dutch master

Basically I need information about

1. Tuition - about how much I pay in comparison to other European countries is very high, high, medium or low, etc.

2. their lives (financially speaking) - in comparison with other countries (not only in Europe), what is the cost of living there? The prices are good in comparison, I wonder what the price of a can of Coca Cola and Starbucks Grande Caramel Frappuccino.

3. - People I've heard they are very good, less discrimination against foreigners, just leave me in this area. I want to know is that I live there without being able to survive the Dutch base? what I mean is that where English is spoken, or perhaps FAthis problem? I need to know when I go to learn Dutch before you go.

The Internet can provide much information, but some first hand experience of employees is better IMO sooo.

thank you in advance!

2 comments:

  1. 1) I do not know whence you came. But if the EU or Switzerland, you will pay € 1538, - the registration fee. That is relatively cheap.
    2) Coca-Cola at the supermarket: about € 0.50 in a vending machine: € 1, -. N Starbuck, the public in the Netherlands, so there is no information about them (there are two Starbucks, but) is only for international travelers at Schiphol Airport and employees at the headquarters of Nike. Price level is the average European
    3) The Netherlands: they must learn that when his master's degree in English (DUH), the Dutch usually speak English very well, so no worries. I must add that the Netherlands be grateful if you speak Dutch (we are easily flattered try:). Some useful words:
    - Thank you - Dank u wel
    - Bye - dead ziens
    - Bye - Dag
    - How are you? - Hoe gaat het?
    - Links Links
    - Make the right
    That is all you need to know:) Have fun in the Netherlands to live wonderful country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. English is taught to all children in the Netherlands, from 5 or 6 years and has continued throughout his school years. Talk TV programs in English does not hurt so much .... should not be a problem with comprehension and understanding .... I also believe that education is the highest masters taught in English. Learn some basic phrases of courtesy ... because the Europeans think that Americans are the worst in the languages ... prove 'em wrong and learn something before you go ..... Dank u wel! (Thanks!) Ziens dead! () Bye

    ReplyDelete