Monday, February 22, 2010

Footprint Tattoos On Shoulder Matching Couples Tattoos!?

Matching couples tattoos!? - footprint tattoos on shoulder

My friend has been saying for some time, he wants us to go the whole game together, or tattoos done. This of course requires a lot of thought names (not mutually tattoo's).

Today I had the great idea!

We decided to try our first child soon, and I thought each of them with traces of our son. They go hand in hand, is very important, and never regret it, because no matter what the future holds for us, our children are always our children.

I was thinking on the inside of the wrist, so if you spent all the feelings that go together, but he does not know how this place.

Any idea where I can wear? Do you think that tattooing is a good idea? Any other cuteIdeas?

(I do not want to know on my shoulder because, facing each other for the title will have to look over my shoulder and I think it would be fun, and I'm not quite sure of a tattoo on his shoulder, a man)

2 comments:

  1. We could on your side / hip area?
    So, if there are more children later, it would be space for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vi was tattoo of a pair, the same thing, but just a different size, smaller or larger, you in it. Choose something beautiful, but it is also important. The footprints of your baby is cute, but kind of bad taste for him.

    How about a budget? It started and ended in another person. A big budget, but elegant tattoo.

    ReplyDelete